Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2017
25.5.2017 - 26.5.2017
Minorite Monastery, Malá Štupartská 6, Prague 1 – Old Town
The Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Transportation Sciences, in cooperation with the Energy Efficient Buildings Platform (EEB-CZ) organize a third annual conference Smart Cities Symposium Prague – SCSP 2017 that will take place on May 25, 2017 and May 26, 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The upcoming Symposium will cover the following key areas:
- Energy efficiency in buildings
- System approach to Smart Cities transformation
- Information and data processing, algorithms, agents, simulation and prediction
- Technologies for Smart Cities
- Social aspects of Smart Cities
- Best practices for Smart Cities transformation
We welcome all experts from the field to submit full papers by March 20, 2017. Download the full Call for Papers on the left.
For details on the Smart Cities Symposium Prague, please see the Symposium’s website at scsp2017.fd.cvut.cz or contact the organizers at email@example.com.