NSB 2017 - Nordic Symposium on Building Physics
11.6.2017 - 14.6.2017
The Nordic Symposium on Building Physics (NSB) 2017 will focus on the energy and hygrothermal performance of buildings and constructions.
Contributions are invited dealing with experiences from practice, experiments, simulations or the development of new models focusing on one of the following topics:
- Building envelope systems;
- Moisture transport and safety;
- Air-tightness and air movement;
- Energy efficiency and retrofitting;
- Zero Emission Buildings;
- Climate change and climate adaptation of buildings;
- Moisture, mould and indoor climate;
- Building material properties.
- Abstract submission opens: July 1, 2016
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: October 1, 2016
- Deadline for submission of final papers: January 15, 2017
More information at www.ntnu.edu.