Falling Walls Lab Luxembourg calls for young talents
the University of Luxembourg, Campus Belval
The Falling Walls Lab is an innovative scientific format for young talents. The Lab is a platform for excellent academics, entrepreneurs and professionals from all disciplines who get the opportunity to present their research work, business model, innovative project or idea to peers and a distinguished jury from academia and business.
The keynote is held by Prof. Dr. Andreas Weigend who worked as chief scientist at Amazon and teaches at Stanford University and UC Berkeley, Director of the Social Data Lab. Prof. Dr. Andreas Weigend is an internationally renowned, highly inspiring scholar and speaker.
- Present your research project, business plan, entrepreneurial or social initiative that is relevant to the world of today – in 3 minutes!
- Convince a top-class jury with members from academia, research institutions and business. Exchange insights on an interdisciplinary level with fellow researchers and professionals.
- Get involved in exciting discussions and network with excellent scientists and professionals.
Application for the Lab must include:
- Abstract (max 100 characters)
- Statement of motivation (max 400 characters)
- Updated CV
- 1. Prize: €1.000 plus
- Qualification for the Falling Walls Lab Finale in Berlin 8-9 November 2015,
- Participation at Falling Walls Conference
- Hotel and Travel to Berlin for the 8-9 November
- 2. Prize: €500
- 3. Prize: €250
More detailed information can be found here.