Energivie Summit 2014: Buildings at the core of the energy transition
3.11.2014 - 5.11.2014
Energivie Summit is an international symposium organized by the Alsace Energiview Competitiveness Cluster at the initiative of market-leading industrial players and internationally-renowned academics. The event is intended for stakeholders all along the build.
Approches to the energy transition in various countries will be analyzed through comparison with French, German and Swiss experiences. On the agenda: conference, practical workshops. B2B one-on-ones and site visits. The Summit program allows plenty of informal time for visiting partners' stands, networking with other delegates.
Seven reasons you should attend:
- Get an international overview of the role of building innovation and construction in the energy transition
- Review the state of the art and identify fresh opportunities in this changing market
- Meet technical, technological or business partners
- Organises B2B meetings
- Build and international network
- Contribute to international debate on the energy transition
- Take part in a friendly, lively event and discover Alsatian culture