Congress of HVAC "CLIMAMED 2015"
10.11.2015 - 11.11.2015
CLIMAMED 2015 is the leading Mediterranean scientific and engineering congress in the field of Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration. The main theme of congress is Sustainable energy performance of buildings.
Congress will discuss the following issues and techniques:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning as important part of the total energy consumption of the buildings in our world
- Passive and active solutions for low and nearly Zero Energy Buildings: Advanced HVAC systems for buildings; Passive solutions and integration of renewables
- Indoor Environmental Quality versus Energy Efficiency: Comfort requirements, IAQ, ventilation
- Commissioning, Building management and maintenance, Energy Performance contract
- Building energy retrofitting including historical buildings, refurbishment of the existing building stock as the major challenge of today and tomorrow
- Modeling, tools and simulation, BIM
- Financial and economic aspects of building construction and retrofitting
- Regulations and standards: effects and trends.
In addition to the presence of international speakers the congress will organize a series of workshops, some of which specifically dedicated to specific aspects of the renovation of the existing financing and real estate. Education, training and the development of regulations will also be actively involved in these workshops. Endorsed by ASHRAE, REHVA and IBPSA, CLIMAMED 2015 shall be a productive forum, where engineers, architects, designers and manufacturers alike can share information and expertise.
Deadline for call papers is delaied. Fore any further information please use : email@example.com
Registration: open in February 2015. More information HERE.