8th International Conference on Energy Efficiency in Domestic Appliances and Lighting – EEDAL’15
26.6.2015 - 28.6.2015
EEDAL'15 will provide a unique forum to discuss and debate the latest developments in energy and environmental impact of residential appliances and lighting, heating and cooling equipment, ITC equipment, smart meters and smart grids, consumer behaviour, the policies and programmes adopted and planned, as well as the technical and commercial advances in the dissemination and penetration of technologies and solutions, particularly: energy efficient residential appliances, consumer electronics and ICT, heating and cooling equipment and lighting.
The three-day conference will include plenary sessions where key representatives of governments and international organisations, manufacturers and academia will present their views and programmes to advance energy efficiency in residential appliances and lighting, for example, through international co-operation on product information and eco-design requirements. Parallel sessions on specific themes and topics will allow in-depth discussions among participants. The conference will also host ad-hoc workshops to review and advance international collaboration and will provide opportunities strengthen existing and promote new initiatives and partnerships.
- 2014 October 24: abstracts are due to conference secretariat
- 2014 November 28: notification of abstracts acceptance
- 2015 February 20: draft papers are due to the conference secretariat
- 2015 May 1: reviewers’ comments will be sent to authors
- 2015 June 26: final papers due to the conference secretariat
- 2015 August 26-28: conference takes place in Lucerne, Switzerland.
More info HERE.